As part of our yearlong celebration of the 50th anniversary of the Supreme Court case that spared Overton Park from I-40, we’re asking you to share why Overton Park is special to you. Whether you met someone at the park, witnessed history, or had an amazing encounter with nature, we want to hear about it! Tag @overtonpark on social media with the hashtag #overtonparkstories, or complete the form below. You’ll find an archive of previous stories below the form.
Here are some places to start:
- When did you first begin visiting Overton Park?
- What’s your most vivid memory of the park?
- What does the park mean to you?
- Do you associate the park with any special people or times in your life?
- What’s your favorite area of the park? Has that changed over the years?
Overton Park Conservancy board member Michele Adelman shares that she and her husband Steve love to walk their dog Milton in the Old Forest. It’s one of their favorite things
After 35 years working at MLGW, Bill Bullock was ready to spend time giving back. Over the past three years, Overton Park has been the recipient of untold hours of
Mia Saine BFA in Design Arts with concentration in Graphic Design, 2017 What are you working on now? Currently, I freelance design and illustration projects. Some of my recent accomplishments