As part of our yearlong celebration of the 50th anniversary of the Supreme Court case that spared Overton Park from I-40, we’re asking you to share why Overton Park is special to you. Whether you met someone at the park, witnessed history, or had an amazing encounter with nature, we want to hear about it! Please complete the form below to send us your stories, photos, and videos, and we’ll share with the Overton Park community. You’ll find an archive below the form.
Here are some places to start:
- When did you first begin visiting Overton Park?
- What’s your most vivid memory of the park?
- What does the park mean to you?
- Do you associate the park with any special people or times in your life?
- What’s your favorite area of the park? Has that changed over the years?
This post is the first in a new series called Overton Park Stories. We’re talking to people who love the park and sharing their memories. But we need YOUR stories